Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Backing out of the HL 113’s. Up for grabs!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Sending PM for C113s

I’ll hop in line for the c113s after east and solemnly promise to shred to the crap out of them at Mach looney if they come my way.

I’ll get in line for the c113’s as well….

Gravity always wins...

C113s pending to east or bust, all statuses updated in my original post!

Update on our situation: We're all moved in to our new Seattle digs, which is like triple anything we could have dreamed up--10 minutes from the hospital and at no cost to us. Bubba O started chemo last week (less than 2 weeks after our initial visit) and he's handling it well so far. We have 10 months of the heavy duty regimen in front of us, then 6 months of maintenance. I'll be working remotely for now, may transfer to our Seattle office at some point. Oddly enough we lived in this neighborhood for a few years after college, so that takes away some of the shock of the rapid move.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate all the support and offers of support. Feeling the love from this community.

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    C113s pending to east or bust, all statuses updated in my original post!

Update on our situation: We're all moved in to our new Seattle digs, which is like triple anything we could have dreamed up--10 minutes from the hospital and at no cost to us. Bubba O started chemo last week (less than 2 weeks after our initial visit) and he's handling it well so far. We have 10 months of the heavy duty regimen in front of us, then 6 months of maintenance. I'll be working remotely for now, may transfer to our Seattle office at some point. Oddly enough we lived in this neighborhood for a few years after college, so that takes away some of the shock of the rapid move.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate all the support and offers of support. Feeling the love from this community.
    Hang in there man. Super stoked to hear the transition has gone smoothly thus far. Wishing Bubba O the best!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Just saw this thread. All the best for you and your family. That's an awfully scary situation to be in, I can't imagine how this impacts you and your wife. Hang tough.

Updated all statuses and did some organization of the original post for clarity. Still some skis available--if you have questions please ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Updated all statuses and did some organization of the original post for clarity. Still some skis available--if you have questions please ask away!
    Sent you a PM on the scimitars... ready to pay when I know where to send the $$$.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

I'll be driving from Spokane to Seattle in early May. I would be happy to help with shipping some skis for mags that have purchased.
    I'd still grab the shorter Mythics for a friend if they are still available.

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    I'll be driving from Spokane to Seattle in early May. I would be happy to help with shipping some skis for mags that have purchased.
    I'd still grab the shorter Mythics for a friend if they are still available.
    Right on, they've got your name on them. You'll have to swing by my place in the 'burg to grab them in May but we can coordinate that then!