Gravity Logic is hiring experienced excavator operators for the 2024 build season

Gravity Logic is hiring excavator operators for the 2024 build season. We have jobs on the both the East Coast and West Coast this summer.

If you're an experienced machine operator, check out the link below.

We're currently looking for Canadian operators, but if you're an American operator and looking for a job, drop us an email. We have contracts south of the border as well. We're all staffed up for our USA jobs at the moment, but this could change.

Pay is $28-36/hour depending on experience, plus a per diem for days on the road. Opportunity to work up to 60 hours/week with OT after 40 hours.

https://www.whistlergravitylogic.com/careers

Drop any questions below and I'll answer the best I can.

Most fun job I ever had was running a machine building trail. Bump for you
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    Gravity Logic is hiring excavator operators for the 2024 build season. We have jobs on the both the East Coast and West Coast this summer.

If you're an experienced machine operator, check out the link below.

We're currently looking for Canadian operators, but if you're an American operator and looking for a job, drop us an email. We have contracts south of the border as well. We're all staffed up for our USA jobs at the moment, but this could change.

Pay is $28-36/hour depending on experience, plus a per diem for days on the road. Opportunity to work up to 60 hours/week with OT after 40 hours.

https://www.whistlergravitylogic.com/careers

Drop any questions below and I'll answer the best I can.
    28-36 Canadian dollars?....pretty cheap..even if it was American $.. Must be non union
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Idk sounds pretty sweet to me. Ive have a lot of years on equipment but no excavator experience. With the per diem i could save a fair bit of $ by my standards. Dream job building trail i figure. The path a bunch of friends have chosen. Theyd be doing it even if it wasnt a business though

Sent from my SM-S711W using TGR Forums mobile app